I can't believe it's been 250 days since I started this little blog.
I can't believe anyone reads it!
So... on this, the 250th day, for your viewing pleasure, I'm going to completely humiliate myself. Yes, that's right. This may be the most embarrassing footage of me to date and I'm putting it on the internet so that all may know that I have a sense of humor.
Disclaimer: No children were harmed in the making of these movies.
Disclaimer 2: These are the same videos on Instagram, so don't feel you have to watch them. There's just an extra one at the end.
A year ago, I never would have been able to go and have fun like this with my family. A year ago, I never would have even tried. It's just proof positive of what better nutrition and daily exercise can do for a person.
Now, before you continue, you need to understand that I have a paralyzing fear of heights. When I'm pausing, I'm actually putting my head on the wall and breathing through the grip of terror.
Without further ado, I give you my very first climb... ever!
Video 1: "Are You Sure This Thing Can Hold My Weight????"
I can't wait for the day that I don't feel like I have to ask this question. In this case, it just adds to my fear because I'm afraid I will break the harness. I'm done letting obesity rule me life. Let's do this!
Video 2: "Hitting the Bell"
Yep! I made it to the top. Wouldn't have been able to do it without the reassuring voice of my husband urging me on. Now... how do I get down. Wait! You want me to LET GO???
Video 3: "They Have a Rope!!!"
I have to be able to do that for the Spartan! It's fortuitous!!
Um... yeah. I tried to just get ON the rope about 10 times and I couldn't even grip it with my feet. Then my daughter had a "brilliant" idea...
Take 1:
OK. Let's try again.
Take 2:
This definitely needs some work before March.
No comments:
Post a Comment