Tonight is the last night I get to spend as a 38-year-old. Tomorrow morning I'll wake up with only one year left before I turn 40. Ugh!!
One year ago, I weighed in at my highest non-pregnant weight ever. Closing this year out, I've lost 62 pounds, gained a lot of muscle and so much more. I no longer want to hide at home. I have bigger, better adventures with my family. I don't let my weight hold me back and I'm starting to gain some confidence. I still have a long road on this journey, but I've made progress.
Below is my final set of progress pictures as a 38-year-old. I wish I had taken a picture before I started my journey, but I'd only lost about 13 pounds before the first one was taken, so you get a pretty good idea.
I can't believe I bought that last dress, let alone wore it!
Here's to another year of progress, new experiences and goals met. 2018 is gonna rock!

No comments:
Post a Comment