Wednesday, November 29, 2017

The Box

Day 232

I am exhausted! I mean, I am beyond exhausted! Like, exhausted cubed!

Unable to make it back for my training sessions this week, my husband and I joined the local Crossfit box for the week.


Though I've done Crossfit before, I'm what is known as a garage Crossfitter. This was my first time at an actual box. 

Last night, I was less than impressed and more than a little frustrated as the coach kept underestimating me and scaling my workout back. I felt like I got next to nothing out of it. 

Today, however, was a different story. Tonight's coach trusted my judgement and I was streaming sweat by the end. It was definitely far better than the garage workouts I've done on my own. 

I hope I can move tomorrow. I'm hoping to do the Olympic lift class. So excited! 

No comments: