For the last week, we've been deep in the heart of Texas visiting family. We're having a blast seeing country we've never seen before, but I've been struggling. Though I've tried to stick with it, my routine is shot and my nutrition has gone down the toilet. True, there hasn't always been healthy choices, but even when there are better choices, I'm not making them. I'm ashamed to say that when today came around, I had given up even trying.
Enter the beauty of social media. My uncle posted a video on Facebook about this guy and it reminded me of who I am working to be - the female version of Diamond Ott. (This video is kinda long, but it gets better and better as it goes along.)
I have a lot of work to do, but I will never make it if I don't get back on track. Time to woman up!
No comments:
Post a Comment