All I wanted to do by the end of last week was go home and pull myself back together. I have been so nutritionally off-track this vacation that I feel terrible emotionally and physically.
Instead, we are stranded 1220 miles from home in Prosper, Texas. Guess I'm pulling it together in unfamiliar territory instead. One thing's for certain, I can't continue the way I've been going.
In order to kick my butt into gear today, I put together a punisher of a workout.
Between the resistance circuit and the run, I took a selfie to prove it was torturous.
Yep. That's a tortured me. Kinda scary!
And, though I'm not counting macros and calories, I'm back to program approved foods.
I've SO got this. Now if my car could just be fixed already. Thank goodness for wonderful friends and neighbors who are holding the fort down for me while we're gone.
* Interesting aside: Omega-3's have made a bigger impact on my body than I thought painwise. I haven't consumed much the last week. Now my knees and heals are giving me issues. Needless to say, I'm in the process of pumping more into my body.



No comments:
Post a Comment