Day 176
Well, I did great yesterday. I ate right, had a great workout (my trainer turned into Jekyll and worked me harder than he ever has before) and I woke up sore this morning just like I wanted.
I even kept on a roll through most of today. Worked hard. Ate right. Felt good.
Unfortunately, I fell apart again this evening. Too many sweets.
If I don't get this under control, I'm going to fail... again. I CAN'T FAIL AGAIN!!!
I figured it worked last yesterday, so I'm doing it again.
Tomorrow I'm going to wake up, start the day off with a healthy breakfast and continue to be healthy for the remainder of the day. I'm going to enjoy my active recovery day and not let it throw me off.
And Friday?
I'll do this again for Friday, if I have to. Going to take it one day at a time until I get it right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment