Okay, so I'm super nervous to do this, BUT, after retaking measurements, I wanted to see if there was a visible difference on a full body shot. Now, before you look, understand 2 things:
1. I can't take a good picture to save my life.
2. I still have a LONG way to go. Hence the title. I can't show you afters if I'm still working on it, now can I?
The picture to the left was taken 4-16-2017 (Easter), and was exactly one week after my first blog post and three days after my first real session with my trainer. (Haha. I remember that day. Fun to see how much has changed.)
Now, the picture on the right was taken this morning, 9-17-2017. It's almost 5 months to the day of the other one. The change is subtle, but it's there. My face is thinner, there aren't as many rolls on my neck and I'm getting my waist back.
I suppose I should stop complaining to my trainer that I'm not making any progress now. It's slow, as it should be, but it's there.
Oh, one more thing. The outfit I'm wearing today was one that I wore 4 1/2 years ago, before I put on 60 pounds. I still have 13 pounds to go before I reach my lowest weigh-in at that time, BUT this outfit is significant because I didn't buy it in the plus section of the store. Though I'm not completely out of that section and into normal sizes, it's a step in the right direction.
This also means that I've officially lost 2 dress sizes! YAY!

No comments:
Post a Comment