Today I feel like a fighter. My battle isn't even half won, but I feel strong - today.
Because today was a good day:
* Weighed in this morning. I've lost 35 lbs since Christmas 2016, 22 of which have been since I started training.
* Bought a new wardrobe today. Figured it probably wouldn't be a good idea for them to fall off in public. Decided Ross is a great place to go when you don't plan on fitting in them for long.
* Grabbed clothes off the rack in a size I doubted would fit me. Guess what! The fit!!
* My 17-year-old even talked me into buying a pair of red capris. I suppose I'm allowed one gutsy outfit. I've worked hard.
* Told Steve (my trainer) about my weigh-in and shopping spree and he had me do a body fat test. I've lost 2% body fat. I didn't think that was much, but he seemed to think it was great, especially as I'm losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time. Apparently that's harder than just losing weight, so I guess I'm happy with that.
Yeah. It's days like to day that make me want to fight one more day. Hooray for that!

No comments:
Post a Comment