Day 119
There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle
Of her forehead.
And when she was good,
she was very, very good.
And when she was bad,
She was horrid!
I may not have a curl in the middle of my forehead, but other than that, this is me in a nutshell. I was SO careful while I was on vacation. I counted calories. I exercised. I lost weight!
Then girls' camp happened. I took 22 girls up to Mt. Charleston to meet up with over a hundred other girls and I ate sugar. I didn't go completely crazy with the stuff, but I had more than I should have. If you'd been there and had seen the constant temptation, you would be surprised I wasn't worse.
Even after girls' camp, I had only gained one pound, though - which was mainly due to water retention. I was that active. Then yesterday hit.
Yesterday (and most of last weekend) I was just off - both emotionally and with my cravings. I just couldn't get myself to the gym and I ate WAY too much sugar. Ok. It's time for a confession. I had TWO Klondike Bars and TWO bags of Famous Amos Cookies. I feel so guilty!!
Today my goal was to just eliminate the sugar - which I've managed to do thus far. I've brushed my teeth really early tonight just to keep up my resolve.
As for my workout today, I made it. Had to. Had a session with my trainer, but BOY did I struggle. I can always tell when it's been a while since I've been in the gym. I get light headed and sick to my stomach.
Yep. It's lots of fun. Lol.
So, tomorrow's a new day. You are all witness to the fact that tomorrow I'm gonna get my act together. I'm gonna count calories AND macros (the macros were difficult the last three weeks). I'm gonna do better at the gym. I'm gonna fuel my body right so that I CAN do better at the gym. If I don't, you can all get on my case. You have my permission.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment