I've been worried that I haven't been making any progress at all. I work hard at the gym, but I still have set backs and my macro balance is off more than it's on. My clothes are looser, but I don't know that they're loose enough to go down a size. (Honestly, I'm too chicken to find out.) And I often feel like the scale goes up and down with no correlation to what and how much I feed my body. Logically I know that's not true, but I'm beginning to feel a fear of food on the whole and that's not good.
Hoping to feel some sense of accomplishment, I decided to take a mug shot of myself and compare it to the one I've had on my site for the past several months. (I didn't take a full body shot before I started, except for what they took at the gym. Perhaps I should remedy that...) My hair is different. The lighting is different. And the pose is different, but I THINK I at least see a slight difference in the size of my double chin.
Christmas 2016
Today
There's at least something different in the eyes. The girl in the bottom photo is much happier than the one in the top. That's something at least.


1 comment:
You are looking hot!!! When you came walking down the hall, you walked with confidence. Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment