For Mother's Day, I got the gift of foster parenthood. I brought home 4 little ones between the ages of 1 and 5 to add to my brood of 5. Needless to say, it's little crazy around here right now.
With this craziness, come a brilliant new diet plan. I have a feeling this plan is going to help me have huge success with my goals. It's called the "Don't Have Time to Eat Plan."
Worried that you take too many trips to the kitchen? Can't seem to stop sneaking "just one more" bite of chocolate cake? Just get yourself 9 kids and it will be a problem no longer.
Today's my first session at the gym since our family grew. I've planned it for during naptime (my husband works from home). We'll see how that goes. I have a feeling my gym time is going to be precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment